Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fabric Choices on Pinterest

Pinterest is such fun!
I have pinned many lovely fabrics that would be great for a basket,
check them out!

Another nice customer asked about how to choose the fabric for a basket, which is not easy sometimes.  I will have to remember to take pictures of the fabrics before I cut! 

Sometimes I just can't wait to see how the basket will turn out!
I will post more examples soon.

 I love this brown flannel with the blue and green highlights.
All those shades of brown and tan are very rich.
The little bit of black adds great contrast too.










Isn't this great for a boy's room!






I call this lovely white print, blue jazz.
It goes with a so many colors, it is hard to decide what contrast to add. 
So, I didn't!
I made 2 baskets, I love both the blue and  the green based baskets!


No comments:

Post a Comment