Monday, January 23, 2012

New Cozy Cat Beds!

 I have been designing and making new cat beds.

This tiger striped bed is a polyester velveteen and is taller than most of the beds, 5".  This funky fabric was hard to work with, but it came out so nice, I'll have to try it again!

 This is a cotton flannel  paisley fabric!
Beautiful nutmeg color with blues and greens!  I'm trying out different sizes, with the small basic having a 11" diameter base, 16" across the top and 4" high.

Let me know if there is a better size!

Here is another brown paisley fabric, the dark brown is just wonderful, yes this cat bed sold!
 Love this Black!  It is a nice deep black with bright colors for great contrast!  I love the funkiness!
 Ok, here is a nice soft blue floral and it is in flannel too!
Yes, this brown and tan cat bed is flannel!
It is hard to find nice rich flannels like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment