Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pink and Lilac Batiks for fun!

Today has gone by way too fast....
I have so many great ideas, ahhh, I just can't get to them!
Right now my Etsy shop is in "Think Pink" mode since my neice just had a baby girl and a friend also had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago.  Congrats Katie!

I loved making this 3D Pinwheel  Baby Quilt for our friends...



















Here is the quilt I just finished for our local Veterans Assoc., I'll be donating it at tonight's meeting.



 Here are 2 new fabrics that I hope to make into lovely baskets.  The soft lilac is wonderful with lots of character.  The deep pinky rose batik has the same wonderful pattern, so the baskets will have a similar texture.  I better get started.


June will be Blue Lagoon Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment